ESIC and the 12 Community Inclusion Networks (CINs) are currently gathering information on food security across New Brunswick. This information is shared with the Department of Social Development and other stakeholders.
ESIC and the 12 Community Inclusion Networks (CINs) are taking additional steps to identify and improve availability of needed transportation services in the province.
To find a transortation service near your community, please consult this list:
Transportation Services in NB
Protocols for transportation services – Volunteers and Organizations
1. Cleaning Protocol - May 11, 2020
2. Program Description - April 17, 2020
3. Client Questionnaire - April 17, 2020
4. General Information - April 17, 2020
5. Service Overload - April 17. 2020