As part of the renewal process of Overcoming Poverty Together, the Economic and Social Inclusion Corporation teamed up with the Canadian Institutes of Health Research in the presentation of a Best Brains Exchange (BBE) on May 29, 2019 in Fredericton.
The BBE brought together experts from Canada and abroad to discuss and share best practices in reducing poverty and promoting economic and social inclusion.
You will find below the presentations made by the guest speakers and the organizers at the Fredericton Best Brains Exchange:
- Introduction - Stéphane Leclair, ESIC
- New Brunswick - Randy Hatfield, Saint John Human Development Council
- Newfoundland and Labrador - Aisling Gogan, Dept Children, Seniors & Social Development, NL
- Sweden - Frida Gothnier, City of Malmö, Sweden
- Québec - Chantal Maltais, Dept Labour, Employment and Social Solidarity, QC
- British Columbia - Robert Bruce, Ministry of Social Development and Poverty Reduction, BC
- Overcoming Poverty Together 3 - Stéphane Leclair, ESIC