To access individual school or district reports, click the appropriate district in the following list.
Reports on Achievement 2017-2018
- Anglophone School District North
- Anglophone School District South
- Anglophone School District West
- Anglophone School District East
- Provincial Reports
- Programme for International Student Assessment (PISA) 2015
Measuring Up: Canadian Results of the OECD PISA Study: The Performance of Canada’s Youth in Mathematics, Reading and Science 2015
- Pan-Canadian Assessment Program 2016
PCAP 2016 Report on the Pan-Canadian Assessment of Reading, Mathematics and Science
Dear parents and guardians,
I'm happy to inform you that the Department of Education and Early Childhood Development’s Reports on Achievement for the 2017-18 school year are now available.
The Reports on Achievement are compiled and released annually to illustrate the standing of each of New Brunswick's nearly 300 public schools in relation to provincial achievement targets. I encourage you to review the reports to inform and assist you in your ongoing support of your children’s learning.
As Minister, I want to thank you for all the support you offer to your children’s education. You play a vital role in their achievements. I encourage you to continue working with teachers, schools, community organizations, district education councils and the Department of Education and Early Childhood Development. Every child in New Brunswick deserves to reach their full potential and have the brightest of futures.
As the newly named Minister of Education and Early Childhood Development, I am looking forward to working with all of you to ensure our children receive a world-class education.
Minister of Education and Early Childhood Development
- For Assessment and Evaluation information visit the Anglophone sector, English Educational Services Division webpage.
- Protocols for Accommodations and Exemptions
- Assessment and Evaluation Activities Timetable 2018-2019