Government of New Brunswick


You should notify New Brunswick Medicare when any of your personal information changes.


Any New Brunswick resident with a valid New Brunswick Medicare card.


To change your personal information with Medicare, such as new address, birth, adoption, death, marriage, divorce, or legal separation, please fill out the corresponding form available here.
To change the address on your Medicare household file you can:
• Do it online;
• Call Teleservices at 1-888-762-8600; or
• Visit a Service New Brunswick Centre

All household members affected by the move must be indicated on the online request or mail-in renewal form.

Contact Information Email Location
Contact SNB