The vast majority of diabetes care is offered within the primary-care, family-practice setting. It is here that the health-care team should be able to provide the requisite monitoring, treatment and counseling to support the patients.
To better support primary-care providers, office tools and forms have been developed and subsequently endorsed by the NB Diabetes Task Group. More tools will be added as they are created. We hope that these tools will be useful in your practice. Please email us with suggestions for future tools or with recommended edits to existing tools at DiabetesStrategy.StrategieDiabete@gnb.ca.
- Insulin Prescription Form
- Diabetes Exam Flow Sheet
- Laboratory Profile Set for Adults with Diabetes
- My Blood Glucose
- Diabetes Telephone Log
- Optimal Self-Monitoring of Blood Glucose
- Blood Glucose Test Strip Costs
- Diabetes Drugs Approximate Cost Reference List with NBPDP Coverage
Diabetic Foot Care Tools
- Low Risk Diabetic Foot
- Moderate Risk Diabetic Foot
- High Risk Diabetic Foot
- Foot Risk Assessment Form
- Empiric Antimicrobial Therapy for Diabetic Foot Infection
The training booklets "the Diabetic Foot Risk Assessment's Seven Components" and "Organizing the clinical foot examination" are available by request. Please email: DiabetesStrategy.StrategieDiabete@gnb.ca.