Government of New Brunswick

Copies of New Brunswick public high school transcripts or graduation diplomas can be obtained from the school you attended or the school district office.

If the school you attended is no longer in operation, contact the local school district office to obtain a transcript of your marks or diploma.

School and school district addresses can be found in the School Directory.