The priority of the new Service New Brunswick (SNB), as well as for all our employees, is to provide our clients and customers with high quality, safe and efficient services throughout the province. We are committed to ensuring a seamless transition as we work together to create a world-class model for government shared services.
At Service New Brunswick, the provincial government's chief provider of front-line services to the public, we:
- provide over 300 services to the public through a network of office locations, Online services, and Service New Brunswick TeleServices (Call Centre).
- provide one-stop delivery of federal, provincial and municipal government services.
- operate New Brunswick's Land Registry.
- operate New Brunswick's Personal Property Registry.
- operate New Brunswick's Corporate Registry;
- assess all land, buildings and improvements for property taxation purposes and operate the province's Property Assessment and Taxation System.
- maintain New Brunswick's land information infrastructure.
Service New Brunswick (SNB) is a corporation owned by the Province of New Brunswick with a mission to improve the delivery of government services to the public. SNB has four lines of business:
- We operate New Brunswick's real and personal property registries, from which we provide land and personal property information services to the public;
- We assess all lands, buildings and improvements in the province and operate the property assessment and taxation system jointly with the Department of Finance;
- We provide a gateway to more than 200 government services to the public and operate SNB TeleServices (Call Centre);
- We maintain the province's survey control network and topographic mapping system.
SNB provides services electronically and through a network of service centres located throughout the Province. We process nearly 4.5 million transactions a year and SNB TeleServices fields more than 293,000 calls per year.
SNB is market-driven. Its services are provided commercially. Its regular clientele includes provincial and federal government agencies, municipalities, lawyers, surveyors, appraisers, realtors, financial institutions, utilities, engineers, consultants and resource-based industries.
Services to the public include a wide range of geographic and land information products and services, and access to over 200 government services we provide on behalf of various government departments and agencies.
SNB is dedicated to customer service, customer consultation and customer satisfaction.