Film - Promotional Travel Assistance
The Promotional Travel Assistance Program offers support to help cover costs associated with attending film, television, and new media industry events, festivals, or professional development workshops where significant training opportunities and/or the potential for co-production agreements exist; or where the applicant’s work has been selected for screening and/or industry recognition.
Eligible applicants are New Brunswick-based producers. Please consult the Application Form for detailed information on eligibility, funding levels and submission requirements.
The Department will accept applications until depletion of the Promotional Travel Assistance budget.
May provide up to 50% of the total travel budget to a maximum of $2,000 per producer or production company.
Assistance may be restricted to once per fiscal year for any producer or production company.
Applications must include the following documentation:
- resume of the applicant(s);
- detailed information on the special event or festival;
- evidence of the invitation to or registration at the festival or special event;
- a detailed budget illustrating expenses and sources of confirmed or anticipated funds (allowable expenses include registration, airfare, accommodation, and per diem);
- a travel schedule;
- and following the event: receipts and/or other proof of expenditures.