Registry and Mapping Services (Authenticated Client)
In June of 2003 Service New Brunswick introduced the convenience of a new automated electronic payment system. Our new automated payment system-electronic funds transfer (EFT) - eliminates the need for cheques and will automatically transfer funds directly from your bank account to SNB.
The following forms may be completed on-line and printed.
Mail to the address indicated on the forms.
Here's how it works;
• Once we have your banking information and your authorization, we will set up a direct link with your bank account.
• We'll track your charges over a monthly billing period.
• At the end of each month, we'll tally up your charges.
• On the first business day of each month, you will receive a notice via email from us itemizing your activity and indicating the monthly payment to be transferred from your bank account. The Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) will normally be debited from your bank account on the following business day.
• If you continue to use SNB's Registry and Mapping Services, this process will be repeated on the first business day of each month.