Commemorations and Celebrations Program
The New Brunswick Commemorations & Celebrations Program provides funding to assist in covering some of the costs associated with programs/activities/initiatives that commemorate and celebrate significant historical events in New Brunswick.
Eligible Applicants must be:
• New Brunswick based and a;
• Not-for-Profit organization or;
• Municipality that has a cultural policy or;
• First Nations community.
The following events and/or activities are not eligible for assistance under this program:
• Religious, denominational, or church activities;
• Competitions or sports activities;
• Fundraising activities;
• Craft, art, or car shows;
• Family reunions;
• Travel programs or exchanges;
• Animal shows or competitions
RELEASE OF INFORMATION TO THE PUBLIC
• The Department of Tourism, Heritage and Culture is subject to the Right to Information Act and the Protection of Personal Information Act;
• The applicant hereby acknowledges and agrees that, if awarded a grant, the name of the grant recipient, the recipient’s community, the program name, and the amount of the grant, will be published by the Department of Tourism, Heritage and Culture on the Government of New Brunswick web site and in the Department’s Annual Report.
*Please refer to the guidelines which contain important information about the criteria and conditions of this program.