Remuneration for Clinical Supervision of Student Nurse Practitioners
The purpose of the Clinical Supervision initiative is to remunerate fee-for-service physicians who supervise Primary Health Care Nurse Practitioner students.
In order to be eligible for remuneration, the following criteria apply.
The Nurse Practitioner student receiving supervision must be:
• a resident of New Brunswick;
• a Registered Nurse employed in nursing in New Brunswick; and
• enrolled on a full‐time or part‐time basis in a recognized Masters level Nurse Practitioner program in a Canadian university
Supervising physicians may bill to a maximum of 700 hours per student.
• Complete the application form
• Submit request to the contact provided c/o Principal Nursing Advisor
• Payment will be sent out within 30 days of receipt of application