COVID-19 SPECIAL PROJECTS FUND (SPF)
Applications are now being accepted for the Special Projects Fund. Cultural businesses, artists, and arts associations can now apply to develop and deploy initiatives, projects or showcases on a digital platform.
This program is now closed.
Eligible Applicants include (but not limited to):
• Not-for-profit Arts Organizations and Cultural Associations;
• Cultural Industries businesses or entrepreneurs
• To support projects / initiatives that provide increased viability for New Brunswick’s professional arts and culture sector stakeholders.
• To support projects and initiatives that deploy, in a digital fashion, showcasing awareness and educational materials that develop, deploy events and products from sectors, such as theatre, dance, poetry reading, craft creation digitization, and specific film and video development initiatives.
• Project being proposed must ensure that all physical distancing and self-isolation directives in place by the province of New Brunswick are respected. Projects or initiatives not adhering to these directives will not be considered.