Join the Love Shouldn’t Hurt Campaign and Become a Champion!
The Love Shouldn’t Hurt campaign is looking for champions and volunteers across New Brunswick.
As a Love Shouldn’t Champion, you will:
- play an active role in ending Intimate Partner Violence (IPV) in New Brunswick;
- gain valuable volunteer experience;
- strengthen your network;
- build event-planning and organizing skills.
Love Shouldn’t Hurt Volunteers play a supportive role and can assist the Champions with their activities.
The Love Shouldn’t Hurt Committee will provide Love Shouldn’t Hurt Champions with:
- A toolkit including presentation materials, speaking notes, videos and other resources;
- Training sessions around the campaign in October/November;
- A swag package to be used in your activity (based on availability);
- Up to $500 to support your activity from the Crime Prevention Association of New Brunswick
- Access to the Speaker’s Bureau of subject matter experts who could speak about intimate partner violence at your event;
- Recognition of efforts on social media and potentially feature on Love Shouldn’t Hurt website and newsletters;