New Brunswick offers:
- Competitive tuition.
- Relatively low cost of living compared with central and western Canada.
- Opportunities to study or do research in English, or French, or in both languages.
(New Brunswick is Canada's only officially bilingual province, and these two languages have equal status here.)
- Public institutions of higher education have world-class programs that respond to the labour force’s needs for highly skilled workers.
- Opportunities for international post-secondary students to work during their studies (20 hours a week for off campus, co-op program, or internship positions), and after they have completed their studies (one to three years).
- Opportunities for entertainment and relaxation (wide-open natural spaces, as well as infrastructure for sports, cultural, and tourism activities).
- A safe area with one of the lowest crime rates in North America.