- Take a self-assessment to find out if you should be tested for COVID-19.
- If you need to be tested, request to get tested for COVID-19 in your community by submitting an online referral (must complete self-assessment first.)
- If you’re experiencing mild to moderate symptoms of COVID-19 and do not need to talk to a nurse, complete the self assessment and get tested.
If you are having difficulty breathing or experience severe symptoms, call 911 immediately.
COVID-19 Test Results
If you were tested for COVID-19, are 16 or older, have a New Brunswick Medicare Card, and were provided with a Registration Sheet, you may register for a MyHealthNB account to check your own results online at myhealth.gnb.ca.
You submitted a request for a COVID-19 test and:
- it has been more than 72 hours since you sent your request; or
- you have scheduled a COVID-19 test and need to change or cancel your test.
Please inquire about your test here.
Learn more about the public health recovery phases.
Cases in New Brunswick