Disaster Financial Assistance
Report damage from flooding by May 15, 2014
People whose property has sustained damage as a result of recent flooding should report this damage by calling Service New Brunswick at 1-888-298-8555. People can also report online at www.snb.ca/emo.
Reporting flood damage will enable a provincial flood response team to inspect your property and will help determine if a Disaster Financial Assistance program is appropriate.
- Study seeks flood-proofing options for Perth-Andover area
- Free well-water testing for private well owners in Perth-Andover area
- Two Perth-Andover daycares receive financial assistance
- Nearly $49,200 raised for flood victims
- Update / flood recovery efforts in Perth-Andover area
- Perth-Andover flooding / Disaster Financial Assistance
- NB Liquor to collect funds for Canadian Red Cross flood relief
- Recovery program announced for flood victims
- Perth-Andover Service New Brunswick office closed due to flooding
- Three Perth-Andover schools closed due to flooding
- Perth-Andover regional office closed today