Victims of Crime in New Brunswick (PLEIS)
A series of pamphlets dealing with Victims of Crime. The purpose of these pamphlets is to provide some basic information about victims of crime in New Brunswick. It does not contain a complete statement of the law in the area and laws change from time to time.
Public Legal Education and Information Service is a non-profit organization that is mandated to provide the public with law information resources. PLEIS-NB receives funding and in-kind support from this Department and the New Brunswick Law Foundation and Justice Canada.
New Brunswick residents.
The publications on Victims of Crime include:
• Being A Witness
• Services For Victims of Crime
• Services for Victims of Crime Information Card
• Victim Impact Statements (poster)
• Victim Impact Statements: Only YOU know how this crime affected you
• Victim Services: Volunteer Program
• Vulnerable Victims of Crime: Making it Easier to Testify in Court
• What Victims of Crime Should Know About Not Criminally Responsible Accused
The related link below will take you directly to the publications.