2017-2018 Advancing Agriculture - Cranberry Industry Development Program
This program will provide strategic assistance to New Brunswick cranberry growers for the establishment of higher yielding cranberry varieties. Deadlines for application July 14, 2017.
• Established New Brunswick cranberry growers with one acre or more of cranberry beds.
• Must be a New Brunswick resident or an individual representing the participating farm operation who is at least 19 years of age.
• Activities must be carried out within the province of New Brunswick.
• Must be a member in good standing of Canneberge NB Cranberry.
The New Brunswick Cranberry Industry Development Program has one element:
• Assistance for the establishment of more higher yielding varieties of cranberry vines