Market Development, Product Enhancement and Diversification Program
The Market Development, Product Enhancement and Diversification Program is designed to support the New Brunswick agriculture industry in efforts to capture and/or expand markets (local, domestic, export) by:
• Encouraging the development and promotion of agri-food products in target export markets;
• Improving the image and awareness of agri-food products in export markets; and
• Encouraging the development of primary and primary value-added products where market potential exists.
• Agriculture producers, groups of agriculture producers, agriculture producer associations and farmers’ markets
• Primary and primary value-added operations.
• Individual applicants must be nineteen years of age or older
• No current or former public office holder, public servant or Member of the Legislative Assembly who is not in compliance with applicable conflict of interest guidelines and legislation shall derive any benefit from this program.
The Market Development, Product Enhancement and Diversification Program provides assistance to undertake export market development activities, product development activities, strategic farmers’ market development and seizing opportunities for value-added and niche production.