Last updated: June 14, 2021
Every vaccination counts as we work to get 75% of all New Brunswickers 12 and older a first dose as part of New Brunswick’s reopening plan.
Some clinics are taking walk-ins without appointments over the coming days.
Arrive early, in some cases, clinics may have given out all before the stated end time.
Walk-ins are being accepted for first dose only. Walk-ins for a second dose will not be accepted.
- Bathurst, K.C. Irving Centre, Walk-ins from 12:30 p.m. to 7:15 p.m.
- Edmundston, Saint-Jacques Knights of Columbus Hall, Walk-ins from 10 a.m. to noon
- Sussex Legion, Walk-ins from 5 p.m to 7 p.m.
- Quispamsis, Qplex walk-ins from 5 p.m to 7 p.m.
- Moncton, Moncton Coliseum, 377 Killam Drive. Walk-ins from noon to 3 p.m. (18 and older)
To book an appointment:
Appointments can also be made for the following clinics being hosted by the Horizon and Vitalité Health Networks.
Visit www.gnb.ca/bookavaccine to register for appointments below.
Other clinics are being held by scheduled appointment. To schedule an appointment in your area, visit www.gnb.ca/bookavaccine or contact a local pharmacy. The list of pharmacies showing availability to schedule an appointment is updated weekdays at: https://www2.gnb.ca/content/dam/gnb/Departments/eco-bce/Promo/covid-19/participating-vaccine-pharmacies.pdf