Government of New Brunswick
  • Description
  • Contacts
  • Overview

    You should notify New Brunswick Medicare when any of your personal information changes.


    Any New Brunswick resident with a valid New Brunswick Medicare card.


    A form is provided to report any changes such as new address, birth, adoption, death, marriage, divorce, or legal separation. See Forms and Packages link below.

    Contact Email Location
    Contact SNB