Public Advisories & Alerts
* Public Alert - River Watch
More community offices added to help flood victims20 June 2018
FREDERICTON (GNB) – The provincial government has added more community offices to help New Brunswickers recover from the spring flood.
Community offices are now open at the Jemseg Lions Club at 695 Rte. 2 and at the Douglas Harbour Community Centre at 90 Scotchtown Rd. The Jemseg office will be open Monday to Friday from noon to 8 p.m. The Douglas Harbour office will be open Monday to Thursday from noon to 8 p.m.
A community liaison officer will be on hand to assist with questions and issues related to recovery, including disaster financial assistance.
Disaster Financial Assistance community offices remain open in:
- Maugerville Community Centre, 439 Rte. 105, 506-444-2012; and
- Rothesay Town Hall, 70 Hampton Rd., 506-848-6658.
Satellite offices have been opened in:
- Saint John – 15 King’s Square North, 506-658-5390;
- Hampton – 410 William Bell Dr., Unit 1, 506-832-6030;
- Fredericton – Service New Brunswick building, 432 Queen St., 506-453-6514; and
- Burton – Burton Courthouse, 23 Rte. 102, 506-357-4622.