Larry's Gulch NB Resident Draw
New Brunswick residents can apply for a two-night and three-day all-inclusive trip to Larry's Gulch Lodge. The trip will take place from August 8 to 10, 2020.
The trip consists of all meals, accommodations, angling equipment and professional guides. Alcohol is NOT provided.
Four (4) individual applicants will be selected through random draw. Successful applicants will be able to bring one person of their choice.
Application fee of $10 (including HST). Applications will be accepted from Tuesday June 16th to Monday, July 13th , 2020.
- Applicant’s principal place of residence must be in New Brunswick.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age at the time of application.
- Only one (1) application per resident of New Brunswick will be accepted.
- Successful applicants acknowledge that their names will be released publicly.
- Applicants will require a NB Outdoors card number in order to apply.
Marysville Place, Floor 4
P.O. Box 6000
Fredericton, NB E3B 5H1