Submissions for the Healthy Seniors Pilot Project (HSPP) will be submitted electronically via email or through the secure file sharing website Workspace. This document is intended to assist applicants in understanding:
- The overall process for submitting projects;
- The options for submitting projects;
- The risks associated with submitting an emailed project;
- The pitfalls that should be avoided when emailing a project; and
- How to mitigate risks by following the prescribed steps for submission outlined below.
The Government of New Brunswick does not take any responsibility for any emailed submission that:
- Does not arrive at the designated email inbox on time;
- Is rejected; or
- Contains corrupted electronic files.