Need financial aid for your post-secondary studies? The Government of New Brunswick and the Government of Canada work together to provide student financial assistance. Loans, grants and bursaries are available to help you access and pay for post-secondary education. With one application, you will be considered for student financial assistance from both the Government of New Brunswick and the Government of Canada.
Student Financial Services
We are currently processing:
- Full-time and part-time applications submitted on March 22, 2021*
- Applications for the Canada Student Grant for Services and Equipment for students with permanent disabilities submitted on March 17, 2021*
- Supporting documents submitted on March 24, 2021*
- Requests for review of funding submitted on March 10, 2021*
* Processing times for applications and supporting documentation are between 2 to 4 weeks from the date they are submitted.
* Processing times for requesting a funding review are between 4 to 6 weeks from the date they are submitted.
Last updated: April 7, 2021
Full-time Students for 2020-2021 academic year (August 1, 2020 to July 31, 2021)
Before you apply:
- Information guide
- Dependent student applicant information
- Presentation on student loans for high school graduates
- Students with permanent disabilities information sheet
- Your university or college must be designated
- When to apply and timelines of what to expect
- Applicant checklist
- Students studying outside Canada