Need financial aid for your post-secondary studies? The Government of New Brunswick and the Government of Canada work together to provide student financial assistance. Loans, grants and bursaries are available to help you access and pay for post-secondary education. With one application, you will be considered for student financial assistance from both the Government of New Brunswick and the Government of Canada.
Student Financial Services
We are currently processing:
- Full-time and part-time applications submitted on September 27, 2020*
- Applications for the Canada Student Grant for Services and Equipment for students with permanent disabilities submitted on September 26, 2020*
- Supporting documents submitted on October 1, 2020*
- Requests for review of funding submitted on September 23, 2020*
* Processing times for applications and supporting documentation are between 2 to 4 weeks from the date they are submitted.
* Processing times for requesting a funding review are between 4 to 6 weeks from the date they are submitted.
Last updated: October 19, 2020
Full-time Students for 2020-2021 academic year (August 1, 2020 to July 31, 2021)
Before you apply: