Due to increased activity of Covid-19 in New Brunswick, we are experiencing a surge in requests for testing. We understand that this may be a difficult time for you as we work together to ensure everyone’s health and safety is protected from COVID-19.
Due to a surge in requests for testing, it is an essential protective measure to prioritize people with multiple symptoms and contacts of confirmed cases. For this reason, it may take longer than usual to process your test request and receive your results. For more information on how to register for a test, what do to while waiting for your test or for your test result, and/or what to do after getting your result, you can visit GNB’s Covid-19 website on testing, contact tracing and isolation. (link)
To better assist you, please read the following instructions carefully:
- If you registered for a test and are waiting to be called with a time, thank you for your patience. The assessment center will call you as soon as possible regarding your testing request.
- If you need to change the date and or time of your scheduled test, please contact us and submit the on-line request form. Please use the original reference number that you received via e-mail when you submitted your request for a test.
- If you need to cancel your COVID-19 test, please contact us and we will remove you from the schedule. Please submit the on-line request form using the original reference number that you received via e-mail when you submitted your request for a test.
- If you need a COVID-19 test result for travel, it is your responsibility to know what is required by your destination country. Not all countries have the same testing requirements. For tests requests submitted to us, we cannot guarantee that you will be tested within the timeframe you need. We suggest that you contact a fee for service testing agency affiliated with your local airport to ensure you get the right test within the timeframe you need.
Please contact us when:
You have submitted a request for a COVID-19 test and:
- it has been more than 72 hours since you sent your request.
You want to cancel a scheduled test.
You need to change the date and or time of your scheduled test.
By completing this form, you are giving health partners involved in the COVID-19 testing process the information they need to make all the necessary arrangements. The health partners, Service New Brunswick, the Regional Health Authorities and Department of Health have the authority to collect this information and will use and disclose it in respect with all applicable legislation.
More details on privacy can be found on the link below: