In completing your Medicare Application or Medicare Change Request, Replacement and/or Renewal forms, supporting documentation may be required.
To process your application for New Brunswick Medicare, you must provide photocopies of documents supporting: Status in Canada, Identity and Residency in New Brunswick.
1. One document is required from List 1 & 2 for each person listed on the Application form.
2. A copy of the last entry date stamp in the passport for each person is required for those arriving from outside of Canada, if applicable.
3. One document is required from List 3 for the Applicant completing the form.
- The same document may not be used to satisfy more than one requirement.
- If documentation from each category below is not submitted, the application will not be processed.
Applications are assessed on a case-by-case basis; additional information and documentation may be required upon review.