Phase II - The Roundtable Sessions
- These sessions commenced in the spring of 2009.
- The participants are persons with expertise around the issue of poverty. They include those who either currently live in poverty or have lived in poverty. Some of the participants attended the face-to-face dialogue sessions.
- These participants were invited by the Leadership Team. The participants will be the same group for all roundtable sessions.
- The participants will review the final “What Was Said” Report, engage in a debate on the issues and identify options for taking actions on how to reduce poverty.
- A Poverty Reduction Options document has been presented to the participants of Phase III – The Final Forum.