Public Consultations for the Community Inclusion Networks
The Community Inclusion Networks (CINs) will be holding public consultations in the coming weeks, either virtually or in person, in different regions of New Brunswick. The purpose of these consultations is to gather information from discussions with stakeholders and community members in order to allow the CINs to build regional plans that will address the needs of their communities. These regional plans will be aligned with the priority actions under the provincial Economic and Social Inclusion Plan to maximize the impact on poverty reduction.
Interested individuals, groups and organizations are invited to participate in these public consultations to share their ideas. The priority actions are:
- Increasing the capacity and sustainability of social enterprises within non-profits
- Improving access to mental health and addiction services and reduce wait times
- Developing and implementing regional transportation services
- Providing inclusive opportunities for sport, recreation and leisure
- Ensuring there are school food programs in all schools
For more information on Overcoming Poverty Together 3, the New Brunswick Economic and Social Inclusion Plan, click here.
To find out the details of the public consultations, we invite you to contact your regional CIN.