Government of New Brunswick

Help protect our natural resources. Report violations and provide information on illegal hunting, fishing and wood theft. Anyone who sees illegal activity on Crown land is asked to contact their local office of the Department of Natural Resources and Energy Development or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477).


Natural Resources