Photograph of the Scoudouc River by the Shediac Bay Watershed Association
Working Together to Develop a Shediac Bay Watershed Management Plan
Second Phase of the Engagement Process
The Department of Environment and Local Government would like to invite you to take part in a second round of engagement related to the development of a watershed management plan for the Shediac Bay watershed. To learn more about this project, click here.
In this round, you are invited to review three documents:
- What We Heard public and First Nation engagement summary report.
- Proposed Vision and Principles for the Shediac Bay watershed management plan (draft).
- A summary table of issues and proposed actions for the Shediac Bay watershed management plan (draft).
You can provide your input one of the following two ways:
- by sending your written feedback via email to: wmpfeedback/pgbvcommentaires@GNB.ca, or
- by sending written feedback by regular mail to:
Department of Environment and Local Government,
Attn: Nicole Duke
PO Box 6000
We ask that all feedback be submitted on or before September 25, 2020.
Please note your feedback will be taken into consideration when developing the Shediac Bay watershed management plan. Once the plan has been drafted, there will be further opportunities to provide input.
Thank you for taking the time to participate in the development of the Shediac Bay watershed management plan.