Once you have viewed the property details, and done the recommended site visit, you are ready to submit a bid. View the tender submission criteria below, prior to submitting your bid.
Tender Bids Must:
- Be signed and indicate the "Tender No. 13-L0001”.
- Quote the total amount of the bid being placed on the property.
- Be accompanied by a money order, certified cheque, or bank draft made payable to the “Minister of Finance” in the amount of 10% of the total bid.
- Be placed in a sealed envelope clearly marked with the “Tender No. 13-L0001” and addressed to Room 205, 2nd Floor North, Marysville Place, P.O. Box 8000, Fredericton, N.B., E3B 5H6.
- Be received on or before 2:00 p.m. (local time), on the date of closing, March 19, 2012, at which time a Public Tender Opening will take place.
- Failure to comply with the tender submission criteria shall result in the tender being rejected.
- All surplus property is sold on an "as is, where is" basis and the Province will make no warranty whatsoever with regard to title.
- The purchaser will be responsible for the payment of H.S.T., all legal fees and any required survey costs.
- The highest, or any tender, may not necessarily be accepted.
- Bidders are encouraged to inspect the property prior to placing a tender bid as the successful bidder’s 10% bid deposit is non-refundable.
- All unsuccessful tender bid deposits will be returned once the tender has been awarded.