Remuneration for Clinical Supervision of Student Nurse Practitioners
The purpose of the Clinical Supervision initiative is to remunerate physicians who supervise Primary Health Care Nurse Practitioner students.
In order to be eligible for remuneration, the following criteria apply.
The Nurse Practitioner student receiving supervision must be:
• a resident of New Brunswick;
• a Registered Nurse employed in nursing in New Brunswick; and
• enrolled on a full‐time or part‐time basis in a recognized Masters level Nurse Practitioner program in a Canadian university
Supervising physicians may bill to a maximum of 700 hours per student.
• Complete the application form
• Submit request to the contact provided c/o Principal Nursing Advisor
• Payment will be sent out within 30 days of receipt of application