Agri-Food Market Development Program
This program provides assistance to build and enhance New Brunswick domestic market channels to increase the sale and consumption of New Brunswick-produced agri-food products within the province.
• Individuals who are entering into or are established as an agricultural or agri-food enterprise in New Brunswick marketing New Brunswick agri-food products
• Established or establishing associations or organizations representing an agricultural commodity or agriculture marketing group marketing New Brunswick agri-food products
• Businesses that partner with the New Brunswick agri-food industry to promote the sale and consumption of New Brunswick agri-food products
This program will assist agri-food businesses to increase their capacity to: improve visibility, attract a wider range of clientele, increase promotional activity, and facilitate product development and associated market launch.
There are six elements:
- Road Signage
- New Product Development/Market Launch
- Marketing Groups and Organizations-Establishment and Capacity Building
- New Brunswick Food Harvest Fundraising