Consumer Law in New Brunswick (PLEIS)
A series of pamphlets dealing with consumer law. The purpose of these pamphlets is to provide some basic information about consumer protection in New Brunswick. It does not contain a complete statement of the law in the area and laws change from time to time.
Public Legal Education and Information Service is a non-profit organization that is mandated to provide the public with law information resources. PLEIS-NB receives funding and in-kind support from this Department and the New Brunswick Law Foundation and Justice Canada.
New Brunswick consumers.
The publications on Consumer Law include:
• A Guide to Securities Investment
• A Word to the Wise about Door-to-Door Sellers
• Charitable Giving - Be a Wise Donor
• Charitable Giving - Be a Wise Donor (audio files)
• Consumer Credit and You
• Consumer Credit Definitions
• Creditors' Rights
• Direct Seller's Guide
• If it Sounds too Good to be True... It Probably is!
• Official Languages and Insurance in New Brunswick
The related link below will take you directly to the publications.