The following documents are from the archives of the former New Brunswick Advisory Council on the Status of Women.
IF WE GET CHILD CARE RIGHT - If we get child care right, everyone benefits, according to a new campaign launched by the Advisory Council on the Status of Women. “When three-quarters of mothers with preschoolers are in the labour force, investment in early childhood and child care is critical to economic growth”.
- Submission to the 2011-2012 pre-budget consultation process by the New Brunswick Advisory Council on the Status of Women, January 2011.
- Tax Reform – Position Statement of the NB ACSW, September 2008
- What About Women? Gender Analysis of Discussion Paper on New Brunswick’s Tax System
- Summary – What About Women?
- Canadian Tax System could better support families with children
- Women and the Federal Budget
- Advisory Council recommends end to taxation / Deduction of spousal support
Fact Sheets - one-page handouts based on data in Status Report 2010
- Aboriginal Women
- Child Care Services
- Family Responsibilites
- Francophone & Anglophone Women in N.B.
- Immigrant Women in N.B.
- Income & Poverty
- Labour Force
- Mothers and Fathers in NB... by the numbers
- Population and Families
- Positions of Influence
- Senior Women
- Women with Disabilities
- Reminder Lists to Bust Myths: If You Think Women Have Reached Equality or If You Think the Status Of Women Has Not Improved, Read This
- Growing Up Female in New Brunswick 1970-2000, book, April 2001
- Comments submitted to the task force on Right to Information and Protection of Personal Information
- Comments submitted to the Personal Health Information Task Force
- New Brunswick needs a Reproductive Health Strategy
- Women and Charter of Health Rights and Responsibilities
- We the undersigned, A History of New Brunswick Women 1784-1984, by Elspeth Tulloch for the Advisory Council on the Status of Women, 1985.
Agitate, Educate, Organize" Introduction
Chapter 1 "Stepping Stones": Women and Political Rights
Chapter 2: "And Justice I Shall Have": Women and Legal Rights
Photos and Illustrations
References and Selected Bibiography
Advisory Council Recommendations for Electoral Reform
- Safe Surrender of Infants-Advisory Council Recommendations
- Workplace Bullying
- When Do You Think Violence is OK
- We Say That's Not right
- Protection for Victims of Domestic Violence - Comments by the ACSW on the discussion paper of the same name, submitted to the N.B. Department of Justice, April 2004
- Prostitution - Notes froma visit to Sweden
- Male Violence in Relations and the Justice System, N.B. ACSW, 1989
- Sex Work and Womenès Rights -Position statement by the N.B. Advisory Council on the Status of Women, June 2008.
- The Cost of the Current Pay Gap between Women and Men:
- Introduce Your Daughter To The Facts Of Life, poster, pay gap campaign materials, Fall 2002.
- How to Close the Pay Gap , poster 2, pay gap campaign materials, Fall 2002
- Equal Value? Equal Pay , poster 3, pay gap campaign materials, Fall 2002.
- The Pay Gap: Cause, Consequences and Actions, brief, June 1996