Would you like to acquire knowledge and skills that will contribute to improving your ability to build and sustain wellness supportive environments in New Brunswick? Don’t miss the annual 2017 Provincial Wellness Conference.
Provincial Wellness Conference
Under the theme « Creating environments that support wellness », this event will attract over 250 delegates from schools, communities, workplaces, the public, organizations (NGOs, networks) and government departments whose work aims at improving wellness amongst NB’ers. Delegates come to attend the plenary and break-out sessions, acquire practical tools, and learn about how, together, we can grow the Wellness Movement in New Brunswick. They also come to network with other New Brunswick wellness champions, visit exhibitors, and learn about existing wellness resources in New Brunswick.
This two-day conference will:
- Highlight research and best practices on physical and social environments that contribute to wellness.
- Provide tools & resources related to wellness-supportive environments.
- Showcase promising practices, success stories and evidence-based practices that sustain wellness-supportive environments in New Brunswick.
- Provide an opportunity to increase understanding of wellness among diverse cultures.
- Provide networking opportunities.
The Wellness Conference will begin on May 10th at 12:45 pm and end on May 11th at 3:30pm.
Do you have questions? Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com