The following documentation must be provided to the NB Apprenticeship and Certification Office:
- You must provide proof of work in New Brunswick
- You must advise as to the duration of your apprentice’s employment in NB
- You must provide a copy of your apprentice’s apprenticeship ID card issued by the Province of Québec
- You must complete the Contractor's Request Form
- You must have your apprentice complete the Apprenticeship Agreement form
NB Apprenticeship will issue your apprentice a temporary apprenticeship ID card for the duration of the work term in NB. This will be delivered to your apprentice on the job-site.