- Student Financial Services
- National Student Loans Service Centre
Student Financial Services
New Brunswick Bursary Changes
Effective August 1, 2013, the New Brunswick Bursary maximum has been increased from $90 to $130 per week of study. This increase to the bursary means that students will see more of their financial need covered while in-study.
Cheques will no longer be issued; eligible students will receive their bursary at the mid-point of their program, along with their second disbursement of funding. This will make the process of bursary funding more predictable for students.
Eligible students must submit their Confirmation of Earnings (COE) form in order to receive their second disbursement of funding.
Master Student Financial Assistance Agreement
- Changes Related to the Master Student Financial Assistance Agreement
- Master Student Financial Assistance Agreement - Questions & Answers
New Brunswick Timely Completion Benefit
On Line Forms
- 2013-14 Information Guide
- Full-time Student Financial Assistance Application
- Confirmation of Earnings
- Request for Program Information
- Medical Assessment Form
- Parental/Family Contribution Review
- Request for Review of Emergency or Extraordinary Expenses
- Partner's Financial Information
- Authorization to Disclose Information
- Part-Time Student Loan and/or Grant Application
- Canada Student Grant for Services and Equipment for Persons with Permanent Disabilities - Government of Canada
- Change of Academic Status