The Adult High School Diploma (AHSD) is intended as an alternative to the General Educational Development (GED) Diploma and a regular high school diploma. This is best suited for those individuals who are only a few credits short of receiving a high school diploma.
In order to receive an Adult High School Diploma (AHSD), you must meet the following requirements:
1) have not graduated from high school;
2) be at least nineteen years of age;
3) have successfully completed the course or credit requirements listed below;
4) present a transcript of all your high school marks to the AHSD Administrator;
5) submit the registration form.
For more information on the Adult High School Diploma, please click on the following link: AHSD Brochure
Link to the Request for Replacement of Transcript of Marks or Adult High School Diploma: Replacement of Transcript of Marks
You can also access the application form on SNB site: