The Adult High School Diploma (AHSD) is an alternative to the General Educational Development (GED) Diploma and a regular high school diploma. This is best suited for those individuals who are only a few credits short of receiving a high school diploma.
To receive an AHSD, you must meet the following requirements:
1) have not graduated from high school;
2) be at least nineteen years of age;
3) have successfully completed the course or credit requirements listed below;
4) present a transcript of all your high school marks to the AHSD Administrator; and
5) submit the registration form.
For more information on how to receive official recognition for courses and/or training you have completed, read the AHSD Brochure.
Request a Transcript of Marks or Adult High School Diploma: Replacement of Transcript of Marks complete and send this form.
Adult High School Diploma (AHSD)
Department of Post-Secondary
Education, Training and Labour,
470 York Street
P.O. Box 6000
Fredericton, NB E3B 5H1
Telephone: 506 453-8226; 1 877 453-3030
Fax: 506 444-4078