Media / News
- Government of Canada highlights National Disability Employment Awareness Month
- New Brunswickers challenged to perform small acts to help overcome poverty
- REVISED / Community information sessions on primary health care
- Premier and federal minister to discuss healthy seniors pilot project
- Premier met with federal minister to discuss pilot project on healthy seniors
- Process underway to select builder for 60-bed nursing home in Fredericton
- Contract awarded for 240 nursing home beds in Miramichi
- Aging strategy recommendations accepted
- Improved access to physicians in northern New Brunswick
- Peer support for people with addiction and mental health issues
01 June 2016
Doug and Donna MacKenzie of Saint Andrews were presented with ...
04 December 2014
The Premier's Council on the Status of Disabled Persons held ...