Atlantic Provinces Reverse Trade Show
The 2017 Atlantic Provinces Reverse Trade Show was held on October 25th in Fredericton. This event takes place every year in one of the four Atlantic Provinces.
Over 500 suppliers attended the 2017 event in Fredericton and had the opportunity to network with public sector procurement professionals from 25 organizations and learn about public sector procurement processes, what is purchased and how to access bidding opportunities.
The next Atlantic Provinces Reverse Trade Show will be held in Prince Edward Island in the fall of 2018.
Concurrent Information Sessions
The following information sessions were offered to suppliers at the 2017 Atlantic Provinces Reverse Trade Show. Please click on the links below to view the presentations in PDF format.
The following exhibitors attended the 2017 Atlantic Provinces Reverse Trade Show:
- Atlantic Lottery Corporation
- Canada Business Network – ACOA
- City of Fredericton
- City of Moncton
- City of Saint John
- Competition Bureau of Canada
- Department of Education and Early Childhood Development
- Department of National Defense
- Department of Transportation and Infrastructure
- Department of Tourism, Heritage and Culture
- New Brunswick Community College
- NB Power
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises – Public Works and Government Services Canada
- Office of the Procurement Ombudsman
- Province of Newfoundland and Labrador
- Province of Nova Scotia
- Province of Prince Edward Island
- Service New Brunswick – the New Brunswick Opportunities Network
- Service New Brunswick – Print Center and Postal Services
- Service New Brunswick – Strategic Procurement (incl. Health Services)
- University of New Brunswick
- UNB College of Extended Learning
- Women’s Equality Branch
- WorkSafe NB