2017 Atlantic Provinces Reverse Trade Show
Interested in selling goods and services to provincial governments, municipalities and Crown Corporations in Atlantic Canada?
Interested in selling goods and services to the Federal Government?
Would you like to meet with representatives from public sector organizations interested in buying more goods and services from Atlantic Canada businesses?
On Wednesday October 25th 2017, Service New Brunswick will host the Atlantic Provinces Reverse Trade Show (APRTS) at the Delta Fredericton.
This Reverse Trade Show is a great opportunity for suppliers to network with public sector procurement professionals and learn about public sector procurement processes, what is purchased, and how to access bidding opportunities.
Concurrent Information Sessions
- Procurement 101
- A Supplier’s Guide to Responding to Requests for Proposals
- Trade Agreements
- How to do business with the Department of Transportation and Infrastructure
- Bid Rigging and Compliance
- Build in Canada Innovation Program
Check out the Exhibitors registered to date!
- Atlantic Lottery Corporation
- Anglophone South School District
- City of Fredericton
- City of Moncton
- City of Saint John
- Competition Bureau of Canada
- Department of National Defense
- Department of Transportation and Infrastructure
- Department of Tourism, Heritage and Culture
- New Brunswick Community College
- NB Power
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises – Public Works and Government Services Canada
- Office of the Procurement Ombudsman
- Province of Newfoundland and Labrador
- Province of Nova Scotia
- Province of Prince Edward Island
- Service New Brunswick – the New Brunswick Opportunities Network
- Service New Brunswick – Strategic Procurement (incl. Health Services)
- University of New Brunswick
- Women’s Equality Branch
- WorkSafe NB