Right to Information and Protection of Privacy
Making a Request for Information
- Who can make a request for information?
- Who is entitled to request and receive information?
- When do you need to use the Act to access information?
- Are there records that cannot be accessed?
- Which public bodies are subject to the Act?
- How can you make a request?
- When can you expect a response?
- What if you don't receive a response?
- What information cannot be released to you?
- What if my access request has been denied?