- Project location - You will be able to use a map interface, but a Property Identification Number (PID) or coordinates will help in zooming in on your project location. You can find your PID on your property tax bill.
- Full description of the project
- Drawings/Sketches (fully dimensioned)
- Photos of the project area
- Letter of consent from the property owner (if you are not the legal owner)
- Method of payment (debit or credit card)*
- If you have printed photos, maps, letters, or other documents to support your application and are not able to submit (upload) them electronically, you may mail or deliver them in person to your regional office, quoting your application reference number that you will receive at the end of the application process.
*If you are unable to submit payment using one of these methods, please contact us to make arrangements for payments at the office.