The New Brunswick Anglophone School Districts are seeking qualified candidates for French Second Language teaching positions within the province for the 2017-2018 School year (Grades 1-12)
- Possess a valid New Brunswick Teacher’s Certificate (or confirmation by application for certification by August, 2017)
- Demonstrate a minimum oral proficiency of Advanced Plus on the N.B. Second Language Proficiency Scale for French Intensive positions and Superior for French Immersion positions.
If you possess the essential qualifications and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org :
- Cover Letter (quoting competition 17-2000-D01), outlining the essential qualifications for this position; please indicate which district(s) of the province you would be interested in working
- Three References
- Copy of Teacher’s Certificate
- Copy of your French Proficiency Certificate
The successful candidates will be required to provide a criminal record check
We thank all those who apply however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.