Advancing Agriculture - Grape Industry Development Program
This program will provide strategic assistance to foster the development of the New Brunswick grape sector. Deadlines for application: Element A is October 1, 2017 and Element B is February 1, 2018.
• Established New Brunswick grape growers and new entrants who wish to establish a vineyard in New Brunswick.
• Must be a New Brunswick resident, at least 19 years of age.
• Activities must be carried out within the province of New Brunswick.
• Preference will be given to projects which will result in the grapes being value-added within New Brunswick.
• Must be a member in good standing of the New Brunswick Grape Growers Association.
The New Brunswick Grape Industry Development Program has two elements:
A. Assistance for the establishment of new or more productive vineyards
B. Support for the adoption of new technologies and/or purchase of equipment that will improve grape production practices in New Brunswick